Friday, September 23, 2005

life...

well, i had a job... but i decided that it is way too much committment for a travelling girl. (they wanted me to go in to work in my holidays). so at the moment i am living on someone's floor, coughing up a lung in London hoping to be better for my last day of work tomorrow. then, hmmm, who knows what life will throw my way!!!!!! and if i am not better tomorrow, i guess i have the day to look for work and somewhere to live! although i won't get paid, the great thing about supply work is you don't get sick pay, oh well, that's the way it goes.

apart from being a bit sick and jobless, i have pretty much decided to move to london and give that a go... so not sure what life will throw my way in the next week.

well, 'home' to 'bed' for me!!! rest up so i can hopefully get to school tomorrow.

love you all
deev

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I was just cruisin around the 'net and came across your blog.
Pretty cool stuff. Keep it going!

SHOCKING Laser Hair Removal
blog. It contains ABNORMAL stuff about Laser Hair Removal.
Come and check it out if you dare ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hi deev

I just came accross your site while searching for info on Making Money online. Great blog! I will make sure to visit regularly; keep up the great work!

Please check my blog out if you get some time: The Rich Jerk

Anonymous said...

Hi deev

When I saw life... I had to read a little more.

Later,

rich jerk review help