Sunday, November 13, 2005

oh my goodness...





well, we have had a lovely french/mexican couple living on our loungeroom floor for the past two weeks and they decided to give us a thank you present. Not only did Celeste cook a mean tikka masala (as well as other culinary delights throughtout the fortnight), but JB and Celeste decided to give us a fussball table. Who could ask for anything more??!!

Also, I am a changed person! And i am still trying to figure out if it is for the better. When we were putting the fussball table together, we had Robbie playing in the background and i was singing along... And believe it or not, I have a new found liking for the guy. See, I saw his Berlin Concert on TV and he is a fantastic entertainer. You could see from his eyes that he felt honoured to be performing the the German crowd - AMAZING!!

What else?? ummmm, finally booked my tickets to Northern Ireland. I'm going to visit Carrie on the weekend November 25th. And hopefully seeing Harry Potter next weekend, can't wait for that!!!! I played tennis on Friday night with one of my housemates, Clément. It was sooooo great to play after such a long time. Might try and get along to some mixed doubles nights so that I can keep it up.

Have been teaching every day since half-term, which has been great for money and experience. I have been at a variety of schools. I have decided that High Supports needs is not a field that i want to go into full time, but i enjoy teaching it every now and then. I have also been at a high school for students with medical troubles, austistic classes and mainstream classes reception to Year 6. On Wednesday I had a great arvo giving students massages listening to relaxing music. We had 5 students and me and 4 teaching assistants, it was FANTASTIC.

think that is all for the moment.
bisous,
deev

the photos are
first:us making the table.
second:left to right top: Celeste, JB, Mathieu, Louis, bottom:Me, José et Clément.

1 comment:

stephanite said...

I have also had that Robbie Williams moment... It took my mum to convince me though!