Sunday, May 13, 2007

praise God!

well, I am loving church at the moment, not so much for the relationships (but they will come) but for the sermons and how God is working in my life. AMAZING is all i can say. so, i have this blow with the housemates and find myself getting angry and what does God say to me??

1 Thessalonians 5:16-17

'Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.'

Ha, GIVE THANKS IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES... so i have to learn how to do that (with God's help).


oh and tuesday's verse (can't remember if i wrote that one down or not...)

Ephesians 4:26ish
'"In your anger do not sin": Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, and do not give the devil a foothold.'

so yeah, i need to listen to what God is telling me, cos it's what i need to do at the moment... a great learning experience for me... praise Him!

anyways, that's all for now.
love
deev
xx

2 comments:

TIM 帝木 said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog (nice to know that someone reads it occasionally) so I'm returning the favour... :)

Also, thank you so much for the birthday post card - very lovely of you.

Alex said...

Hi Davina,

Reading your blog and feel sad that things aren't getting any better with the housemate stuff. Reast assured you are always welcome on our couch.

Looking forward to Wednesday night dinner.

Cheers,

L