Tuesday, June 26, 2007

ok

ok, so, i'm off to paris again this weekend which should be lovely... i'm really looking forward to it.

and yesterday was my first paid sick day. i haven't been sick for ages. but last weekend i was heaps drained and don't know what came over me... so on monday, rang the school, e-mailed through some work and then slept through from 8:30am till 4:15pm bar when a friend called me cos she was off sick too. so, that was my monday, and today i was back at school, but still quite drained... hopefully i will be right for tomorrow. everyone asked me how glastongbury was... thought i was wagging.... I WISH... no, i was sick in bed all day... hooray!

oh, i started helping out with sunday school too. last week was my second week doing that. so probably quite a lot less travel for me. i will still try and get away once a month or so and maybe try to use london whilst i am here more.

hmm, can't think of anything else that exciting that i have done recently...
so, a quick few photos and then i'll be off to bed... cos i need an early night.

later,
love
deev
xx



ummmm, a group of us at 'the church' same outfit as last year... hehe... actually, that's a lie, i was wearing new shorts!
rach, me and our new friend toby who we met in ireland... with harrods in the backgroung... oh yeah, that's what i did on sat... rach and i went to ikea and bought way too much stuff and then caught up with toby...
and then we went to hyde park to listen to a concert (crowded house was on) but then the rains came...
us later that day.... haha... drowned rats... and freezing cold... hmmm, the start of my cold maybe???
me and rach at the cliffs of moher in ireland... say CHEESE!!!! (that's one of the promised ireland ones)
me, schelle and rach at jo and jeremy's party, do you like my new h&m dress??
that looks like a sydney ummm, button... in dublin
rach and toby in gallway (a day after we met toby)
me and schelle at the church... talk to me goose
schelle and i at the hare and tortoise in kensington... one of our new favourite restaurants.

1 comment:

Alex said...

Wow, you've been busy. Loved seeing the photos and glad you made new friends in Ireland. Will have to catch up for that promised beverage and hair day!

Bubble