Monday, December 28, 2009

LIMA!!!!!!

Well, i´m back in Lima and having a great time!
this will just be short, sorry, because i have to go on a bus soon.

I am staying with Margaret a missionary linked with my church in London. She is AMAZING!! I have visited some families I met last time i was here. and it is so good to see them again. I have been to a few church services and caught up with 2 of our translators from our trip. Christmas eve was spent eating turkey that ofelia gave us and watching fireworks from the rooftop of margarets house. christmas day i met some other missionaries here and had a delicious christmas lunch.

then visiting more people. now we are taking a trip to a village where margaret is going to take a group to tell people about God. I am reading her amazing book which she has written and am thinking about how God wants me to use my life for him.

New Years i think i am spending with Sandra and Carlos (the translators,friends) and then only a few more days until i fly to chile.

love you all,
deev
xx

No comments: