Friday, July 15, 2016

happy bittersweet good friday

haha.  someone sent me a message last night and said Happy Good Friday!  Sorry, i haven't sent it, as I've inly had limited access to internet.  But yes...  HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY!!!   but sad, as I am having breakfast in a cafe on the street, I am getting ready to say good bye to this wonderful city.  

the sights...  the smells...  the sun... the sand...  the scammers...  everything.

i just over 2 hours to go before I start my long and slow journey home...  the 'cheapest' flight includes a 9hr stopover in singapore, although now I'm wondering why on earth I thought that was a good idea!  haha.

so many beautiful churches, so much ice-cream...  catching up with old friends and making some new ones...  what a great holiday!

hohum...  i hear it's VERY cold back in sydney...  lucky i brought some jumpers with me.

and finally...  i was in a bookshop with Andrés and stumbled across this book.  haha.  just a bit of what i'm thinking right now...

i like it the other way around...  why be normal when you could be happy!?!?

and finally, a quote that i have seen floating around, I liked so much... i decided to buy it on a magnet...

hasta luego.
xx

No comments: