Sunday, July 09, 2017

glitching blog... sorry!!!

been trying to upload radom things to the blog...  it keeps glitching, but hopefully today will work...  i think i need a few posts to catch people up on life and the amazing me!!!

i need to try and find some elsewhere photos to show what we've been up to recently...

well, actually, i've been up to a bit, but poor elsewhere has mainly been back in the garage...  sorry elsewhere!!!!  she was homeless for a bit, cos I was inbetween houses and her garage spot was minding my stuff...  but we are all sorted now...



so...Merry Christmas from Elsewhere and me!

At mum and dad's with Elsewhere and wallaby

stand off with a bearded dragon

away at terrigal lagoon...  ahhhhh

camping in suburbia... we both just needed to get away.  Narrabeen lakes.

at home at last!!

and hopefully these blog glitches are sorted, and I can post more adventures...  hopefully!!

No comments: