Thursday, June 22, 2006

some photos






ok, just describing the photos!
apart from my top being dirty... sorry about that, the washing powder didn't wash out... whoops, top photo of me in Oslo infront of a skippy boat... go australia!!! (and on the phone to Poynts... from australia...) ,

the gang outside the airport on the way back... mat, jose, me, clement, lucia, celeste (friend not housemember) and mat. see you later oslo

me and lucia being sexy norweigan girls...

this one is acutally london eye for the 'what not to waste' evening. we took place in a recycling program and this was to celebrate recycling london or something. clem, me and mat (with lucy from the program and nicolas a friend of clement).

oh and some of you might appreciate this one... it is the name of a shop... i quite liked it!

that's all for the moment.
love ya

No comments: