Wednesday, July 05, 2006

big week








heya,

well, hmm, where to start?? lots of french football madness of course, then followed by an aussie experience. Had a dinner with the steads. it was great to see them all again. all looking healthy and having a ball exploring england. i just wish i could have split myself into 4. one for each of the kids and one left over to chat with Mike and Felicity. after that, had Matt and Matt (two friends from home) come and stay for a little and met some of their friends. went to changing of the guards, another french football match, allez les bleu, and then had a bbq in the backyard cos it is still light at like 9:30. and everyone said england has really bad weather!!

Sunday saw a trip to Brighton with yet another Matt and the weather was amazing!!! sunshine and low 30's for the heat. loved it! Monday night those of us who are left at home decided to have a BBQ. it was fantastic!! I even bought out the shapes.... yummy yummy, i love chicken crimpys!!!! and then on tuesday night schelle and i mosied on down to Wimbledon after workto check out the court action. we didn't see anyone playing that we knew, but then saw the woodies on the board so went to their game only to find it had just finished... although we got some photos and i was this close to getting an autograph, but gave up...

and i think that pretty much brings me through to today. think i got everything in there.

i think the photos are pretty self-explanatory but incase you don't know the people... mathieu, me et clement at a french match; me and schelle at wimbledon; schelle, matt and me in brighton; matt, matt, me, geoff and tom at another french match; me and my shapes at a bbq in our backyard; the mike, felicity and me; and oooh, the woodies (well, use your imagination) at wimbledon. once again lots of photos of me, but hey, i love it and i want to show off the fact that i have a bit of a tan... in england!!! who'd have thought.

take care,
love you all
deev

No comments: