Tuesday, October 03, 2006

happy 1 year in the house

hello kiddies,
well, i have just reached my year in the house. My my, how time is still flying!!! it really is! i don't feel like i have been gone for very long and i have already been living at 62MG for a whole year!

as i said, it was great having Louis and Jose here for a visit and now we are back to normal (well as normal as we can be!). here is a photo from the Kensington, one of our many local pubs, where of course, we sometimes go on mondays for 241 mains.

Then on saturday morning Schelle, Christina and I went to a Walkabout to watch the swannies game at 5:00am. And well, it sucked when we lost. oh well, better luck next year ay! (not that i really follow AFL, but i had my pie and VB at 5:15am and watched the whole match!) After the match, we went back to sleep, then had a yummy second breakfast at Hampstead Heath before heading to watch World Trade Centre... INTENSE. and then on the way back we found some hair dye. So, i managed to persuade Chris and Schelle to dye random blonde bits in my hair (for old times sake, you can't see them until my hair is up, so not heaps radical) whilst we watched out lovely Johnny Depp. ahhhhh, what a lovely weekend we had!

and now, back at school. just started up a singing club on tuesdays, that went quite well today. 9 children turned up (which isn't bad seeing as we only had about 38 at school today). and on friday i am going to celebrate my happy half-birthday. so lots of fun stuff happening.

hope you are all keeping well. any news, let me know!
love ya all
deev

mat, me, clem, louis, schelle, jose and mat (across the front) at the Ken on monday evening last week. and below, what are mat and jose up to?? (never want to know with those two!!)

my pie and VB at 5:15am... never to early!! ha. and me, Schelle, Chris and Priscilla at the swannies match... go the swans.
hope you enjoy the piccies!!! xx

No comments: