Wednesday, January 24, 2007

and it's beginning to snow...

some little squirrel nutkinses in the park this morning on my way to school.... oh, i love those animals, even for the pests they are.... oh, so cute...
umm, that's me, presenting the snow... or is it waiting for it to fall on my hands?? that was at about 7:30 this morning as i was having breakfast with clement, i made him take a photo (cheers clem!). that is our backyard too. not bad not bad. oh and my new(ish) skirt from portobello road markets... do you like it?? actually, i don't care, cos i do!!
ahhh, shebu 'the green' or should it be the white?? on the way to school. and below, 'the green' on the way home... back to the way it should be... sorry, i just realised i put the blurry photo in. but i couldn't be bothered to change it, so it will have to do.
and below, the view from my classroom window at school... ahhhh, it snowed!!!! yay!!!

ahhh, i love rent the musical. been singing it almost all day. (sorry, random, but in reference to the line in the title.)

anyways, hope you enjoyed the photos!!!


I had such a lovely day today... i was happy, the kids were happy (well, until a bad class last lesson) and well, it really was a HAPPY SNOW DAY!!

don't know when it is due to snow again, but I loved it (despite nearly falling over how many times on the way to school!)

hope you are all well
xxxxxxxxxx
deev

2 comments:

Christina said...

Loved your photos!!! I didn't get any of me and the snow together. I also really like your skirt btw!!!

Beatle said...

I have to say that I love squirrels. On my first visit to London I cam home with way to many pictures of them...
PS. Because of your title I now have songs from Rent running through my head! (not that that's a bad thing)