Sunday, October 14, 2007

life update...

ok, ok, i will get some photos up here really soon.... because, soon i will be moving into a new place.

After way too long of looking around, i have found a beautiful 4 bedroom house. it is still in shepherds bush and it is just up the road from schelle and still not too far away from rach. it's close to school and well, it's basically just around the corner from where i used to live. it's costing a bit more than 62MG, but it is a lot nicer... i do miss the MG, but it was time to move on and I am glad i have.

school's still going well, as is everything else. I'm can't remember if i have already written this, but I am off to poland in a week and a bit with schelle and then i will go to the netherlands on my way back to london... so really excited about that. giving my credit card a good work out at the moment, but i do get paid soon... i hope...

and some other news is that i have decided i will be coming home for a while. Kristal told me the date of her wedding (CONGRATS AGAIN MY DEAR!!!) and so i will be in melbourne next year for the 8th November... that means i will finish up the school year at my school, go to my beloved spain for a little whilem tie up any loose ends here with tax and all that jazz and then head home (on a return ticket). After that, who knows, although i would love to come back to europe to live in spain for a bit and then travel to south america, maybe to do some charity work or something... so once again, just ideas and i have no idea what life holds for me, but whilst i'm staying in london, things are good, but this is not where i want to end up forever and well, my 2 year adventure is already entering it's 3rd year.

so, that's a plan at this stage, although, who really knows where God will take me in my life... planning, but also ready for Him to tell me otherwise... it's pretty exciting though.

lovvin it!!! (ha, i should work for maccas or something...)

right, the sun is shining and i'm just sitting on schelle's couch writing this, when i really should be outside... so... off i go!

love to you all,
see ya when i see ya

deev
xx

No comments: