Saturday, October 20, 2007

yay!!!

I have a new house, i have a new house, i have a new house hey hey hey hey!!!

I have a blue guitar, i have a blue guitar, i have a blue guitar hey hey hey hey!!!


i spent my first night at my new place last night... and it was really exciting. I was actually the only person there last night, but it was still fun. last night schelle's housemate helped me move some stuff to my new place and i spent some time packing stuff into my mass of cupboards (although not quite enough to hold my mass of stuff). and today schelle and I wandered round shebu taking stuff from her house and mine and unpacking some more... so lots of fun to be had there...

tonight, off to a pub in chiswick to watch the rugby, ohhhhh, who's it going to be??? and tomorrow unpacking some more stuff... joy joy joy!

hope you are all well, i am going great!

love to ya,
and a big hug,
deev
xx

e-mail me if you would like my home address.... it's fabulous... yay!!!

1 comment:

Shaun said...

found you