Thursday, November 15, 2007

home sweet home...

ok, so, here i am in my lounge room of my new home sitting with the new internet connection and my not so new laptop... and FINALLY i have some pictures in my laptop of my adventures from the past, oh i dunno only few months or so. although, i have just had an almost heart attack, as i have deleted them from my camera after saving them in my computer and in a 'moment' can not remember where i saved them...

ok, so stress... i'll write more later.

right... sorry, what a waste of time this was... haha.

love
deev
xx

by the way, caught up with hezzy and matt smith today for breakfast... farewell to matt in london, see you in sydney!!! welcome to hezz again in london... hooray for an adventure.
xx

hopefully photos haven't been deleted and then i can put some up... sorry!

No comments: