Wednesday, October 15, 2008

konichiwa


me with a mo

ok, so i don't know how to spell it.

but i am in tokyo for 3/4 days inbetween London and Sydney. I arrived at 9:00am and had no accommodation booked and no money... and then my cash card and credit card wouldn't work in the machine... luckily i had some aussie dollars tucked away in my wallet for when i got home... and the tourist office at the airport booked me a bed in a hostel in Asakusa Tokyo. It looks nice enough and has free internet.

I am sooo tired and worn out, and have a cold verging on flu... so i think an afternoon nap and a brief walk of this area are on the cards for this afternoon. i don't want to be sick when i get back to aus...

ummm... i have now left a fantastic house with all lovely housemates in london and am sad for that, but extremely happy to see what life throws my way now...

Ciara from church gave me a most wonderful farewell present, a video of most of the dearest people to me at church... i watched it at the airport and i think they had to close Heathrow T5 for the floods of tears... haha.

well, i'm going to put a few photos up that i keep promising and never delivering... but sorrym, my brain isn't working too well.
and actually, my phone doesn't work here... so if you want to reach me, e-mail is the best.

cheers,
love youse all
deev
xx

ben and laura from church
me and amit with a london telephone box

two visions of london... thames and changing of the guards

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sure, why not!

Anonymous said...

i think you add more info about it.