Monday, January 16, 2012

north star roller girls


it was beautiful. someone apologised to me on behalf of Minneapolis, minnesota AND America, for the lack of snow. and asked me please to not hold it against him that he could not provide as much snow this year as they had last year! loved it.

never thought I would be 'too warm' walking. i walked into downtown Minneapolis and was hot. man... bring on the snow! woohoo! I did, however, notice that lots of people seem to waddle over here. and on closer inspection, I realised I waddle too. it's the winter coats that cause it. or the mighty ducks... I think that was filmed over here. quack, quack, quack.

"A quarter of an inch, Charlie."
"Yeah, but a quarter inch the other way and you'd have missed completely."
"I never thought of it that way."
yeah, it was totally filmed over here.

things are really sweet over here, like juice and bread. that's my random thought. ih, and another one... so many people with carabeenas on their keys.

oh, and I went to my first roller derby here. fun to watch!! I'll have to go again in sydney.

anyways, bed for me now. I've been back at Mandy and andy's for the past couple of night, and tomorrow I borrow their car and drive off to duluth. I'm really looking forward to it.

night,
love to you all.
xx

No comments: