Thursday, January 19, 2012

slip sliding

trying to figure out how to put a tobies caramel roll into my mouth without getting it all over my face. hilarious!!

oh my goodness. they make angry bird beanies. haha. so cute.

so, I'm up in duluth and the weather is really getting colder, but not much snow still, which I suppose is good, seeing as I've been driving around. tonight I went to meet up with one of andy's friends and go out to a
movie, dinner and drinks. so f course it snowed a little. on the way there, I came to a stop at a stop sign and started sliding sideways onto a major road... fun fun fun... how
DOES one stop when they have their feet fully on the brake??

Then, climbing up a hill in town, a car at the stop sign infront of me started slipping towards me in the ice. I was a fair way away cos I wasn't trusting anything or anyone, but still it was a little interesting. how far was the ice there for him to slip? he changed his route, and I decided to take his new route, as the previous choice seemed a little icy!!!

on the way home (I only drank one local brew beer!!! so don't worry!!) it was minus 21 degrees celcius and OH MY GOODNESS, did I feel it!!!! I only had my fingerless mittens on and I was scared the tips of my fingers were actually going to fall off!! ouch!! it hurt so bad, and the car took forever to spit hot air out. I was almost home beforehand hands started to thaw.

WELCOME TO DULUTH!!!

:)

No comments: