Saturday, July 09, 2005

3 sleeps to go...

well, that is if i sleep... am very excited, and not yet packed. And there is still so much to do. Is a bit overwhelming really. Am packing my life into two boxes, one for Russia and one that I will meet in England. Not entirely sure what to take, but that doesn't really matter, i spose i can always get more stuff overseas or if not, get my parents to send it over (never know when you really need your favourite teddy or a packet of TimTams).

sorry, no photos this time, but I am having a blast wrapping up my adventures for the time being in Sydney. I'll be back, i love the beach too much. Will miss everyone, but come visit me, or i'll see you upon my return.

love ya

1 comment:

stephanite said...

Deev, I've only been gone for 4 months but somehow feel very out of the loop - you're going to RUSSIA?! Where exactly? I'm going there in August too! :) Take care!