Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Singapore

Well, here I am in Singapore, just realised how disorganised I am. Want food, no money, so have to go and change some money to get food... i'm sure I'll figure it out eventually. Free internet and a bit of free time, so thought i would update you all. the guards here carry guns (foreign experience for me)

Flights so far have been good... watched movies, slept heaps, eaten chatted to people, not really done much else, but that is cool.

Am feeling very distant. i now have a something like 12 hrs from Singapore to Helsinki with 1 hr stop in Bangkok and then not long till at Unost Camp in Russia, that is very exciting. Can't wait to meet up with my team and meet the kids and all that stuff in Russia.

can't think of anything else to write, feel free to e-mail me... miss you all, love you all.
right next to a jazz lounge singing priscilla... pretty cool
anyways...
until next time...

No comments: