Friday, July 29, 2005

England now...

G'day all,
well, the end of Russia Mission was great. I had a counsellor (camp group leader) let two girls sneak out of their dorm at 5:00am to say goodbye to me. They were touched and wanted to say goodbye. I turned around as i was about to get in the car to go to see them and was allowed to say goodbye. They were two lovely 15yr old girls. And many more were awesome too. We were able to tell the gospel to all groups and many kids raised their hands to pray to ask Jesus into their lives. Our prayer is that they will read the Bibles we were able to give them and the God will hold them close to Him.

Arrived in London last night and got a lift from my uncle to Lindfield which took us about an hour from Heathrow. Today I had lots of tea, had some great cakes which were bought from the local WI and had a chance to explore the village. It is very beautiful and the house is adorable. They have a cute dog a caramel colour called Charlie, he is kind of like frodo, so that is nice to have another dog.

Am trying to get myself organised for my interviews with the agencies next week. so today i bought a nice top and some black trousers so i can look respectable for my interviews. I looked up where to go and it shouldn't be too hard to train into london and then underground to the relevant stations. i will once again have to catch public transport.

not much more to add... sorry, again no photos, but i will get there eventually... i promise!
love ya
deev

No comments: