Wednesday, November 08, 2006

down with skeksis.

caught... watching the dark crystal and i should be applying for my job. whoops. well, i am just really tired and unmotivated. i was thinking that maybe i could do my application and watch the dark crystal at the same time... hmmm, wonder how that will pan out.

'follow the greatest sun, but master, i am only a gelfling.' and the stupid whirring skeksi.... actually, kind of reminds me of a kid at school, maybe i should show him the dark crystal.

well, umm, have a few photos to put online, although me being lazy haven't done it yet and my camera is downstairs, so you will have to wait until another day. saw jet lastnight. they were well good in concert. i forget that live music is really loud. next time i see a band i shall hopefully remember to take earplugs.

saying that, here is one, ummmm, well, ummm, just mucking around on the movember website. ha. hope you enjoy the ummm, changes that i have been through since arriving in London. not bad not bad... let me know what you think of my new look!

what else, not a lot really. having teacher drinks tomorrow night (either before or after spanish class, not sure yet) oh and not including this weekend, i have a few weekend trips planned. really looking forward to them.

ok, should probably try and get some of my good points down in a word document so i can apply for my job (and inturn visa to be able to stay in this country to work after december).

love youse all,
deev

1 comment:

Jeremy & Joanna said...

Loving your new look!! Will you be sporting it on Satuday? I think I need to get some tips from you!!

Jo