Monday, August 20, 2007

en sevilla


¡ hola chicos!
so, I am now in sevilla, (with my new hair that my school teacher in granada cut... hooray.. still getting used to it, dad, hope you like my fringe) however t I leave on a night train tonight for barcelona... yay yay. I think i am spending like 6 days or so there, so looking forward to going to the beach, going into the sagrada familia and spending a day reading and writing postcards in parc güell... should be good. hooray!


and today, again it is hot, although it doesn´t seem as hot as yesterday... but who know's, i have´'t left the hostel yet. at the minute, i am trying to download my photos onto an old computer, so it is taking forever, but hopefully i will have them backed up online and also be able to put a few up on here... if not, hopefully at least facebook.... wait, and as i was typing, it happended... hooray!!!


righty-oh... a few piccies and a brief explanation and then well, maybe explore the beautiful sevilla one more time before i head out of here...

me and rocio, my granadian friend who i met in bristol a year and a half-ago... she lives in a beautiful house (a Carmen) in the Albayzin.
mmmm, churros con chocolate... mum, you would love this!!!
ummm, which free tapas should we get??? anna, eric, jerome and emma all checking out the menu
me drinking one of my favourite drinks in our favourite teteria




me and helen in madrid in a mexican restaurant
me and dikko (MMMFM Ooooo) at the jamboree 8 years on.... awwww
ben, anna and jerome, the 'party animals' hehe
one of my study spots
and the alhumbra

No comments: