Thursday, August 16, 2007

hey again

well, I have now been in granada f0r almost 2 weeks... and it has gone so quickly. I went to the alhambra, done lots of walking, caught up with danica, rocio and met lots of new people. I have also been to tea quite a few times with some really nice teas, been to tapas lots of times, been to a beach, cut my hair (well a spanish teacher did, ha) and learnt a little spanish.

tomorrow is my last day of class, and i wish i was here for 4 weeks more so i could learn some more spanish, i don´t have a lot, but little by little (poco a poco). so, saturday morning i will get on a bus for a tour to seville with the school and then stay there for a few nights before going to barca to see Jose and catch up with hezza and anna. hooray!

well, now i have to find how to get from seville to barca.

hasta luego todos...

¡besos!

deev

No comments: