Wednesday, August 01, 2007

my farewell party, Oslo, Michael Michael and packing...

bbq, england style... haha...
man, i'm gonna miss my backyard.


give me an 0 (o), give me an s (s), give me an l(l), give me an o(o), what does is spell??

well, I should be packing right now... I have a pile of stuff for 'spain' and a few boxes for 'moving' and a whole heap of other stuff everywhere in my room.... oh and a list a mile long of things 'to do'.

haha... oh well... I'll get there eventually i suppose. Schelle's housemate has been lovely and offered me his services with his car, so i will be making sure i have finished packing tomorrow, for both moving and spain, get my boxes to both schelle's and rach's houses and then farewell 62MG and then one last sleep, take my bedding to rach's and head off to spain for a month, CRAZY!!! then staying here for at least another school year and then as the wind takes me and God leads me. i'm at a little bit of unease about it right now, but that will pass.

anyways, my last week has been GREAT!!!! farewell to 62MG party with good weather and a bbq in my backyard that i only now have for 3 more sleeps... scary. my goodness, i don't know if i am ready to move out yet, but it is time.. very torn. i like the backyard and my room, but the house is a little worn and i have done my time here... time to experience something new... change is good. see what God has instore for me.


pics of the bbq in the backyard... ahhhh

anyways, went to oslo with schelle to visit tami and stayed there for 2 nights, then went on a train to stavanger to climb Preikestolen or Pulpit rock... rainy the whole time, but beautiful none the less. came home on monday, did my homeless stuff, which i was really looking forward to, spoke to a few friends from home, went to bed really late and then go up early for an exciting new adventure. it was to see michael michael my friend michael (ooooooh) at the airport and spend the day with him. was lovely!!! we went to camden markets and wandered to primrose hill, then down to trafalgar square and went to dinner at wagamamas.
schelle, tami and myself in the 'sun' at pulpit rock in norway...
and us girlies in oslo
dikko (MMMFM (o)) at camden... and the sun is out in london... hurrah!!
and us again on primrose hill in the glorious sunshine


today i was packing my room. and then had MM and some of his friends and schelle and rach over to dinner... another lovely successful bbq in the backyard... bring on english summer!!!! (hopefully the new place will have either a garden or a terrace). had a lovely evening.

tomorrow i am going again with michael to the jamboree and then schelle's housemate is bringing his car around and i am getting my final boxes to rach and schelle's house... and then farewell 62MG, hello spain!!! (and breathe).

but now i must go to bed, cos we are leaving london at 6:30am SHARP tomorrow to go to the jamboree, so a bit more packing and sleep for me...
is it obvious that i am stressed??

righty-oh. i'll e-mail you all my new address when i get one, until then, 62MG mail will get to me.

love you all!!
deev
xx

(for those of you who have facebook, i was meant to get my photos up already, but haven't yet had a chance... so hopefully i'll get them up later!!!)

No comments: