Sunday, January 02, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

so... it's the 2nd of Jan. I'm going to the moonlight cinema tonight, because i have lived so close to it for over a year now and haven't gone since i've lived here. tonight is the night. oh yeah! (except it has just gone from a sunny day to looking like it will rain... oh no!!!)

HAPPY NEW YEAR! I can't believe it's 2011 already. I've been back in australia for over 2 years now. WOW. how quickly time flies. I still feel like things are going pretty well. I have quit my job at one of my schools, but i have left the recorder group in capable hands. haha. and at my other school (if they can have me), i will start a new recorder group. fun fun fun. I took my recorder away for new years and was playing at peats ridge. who knows, next year i might be one of the acts in the chai tent. except hopefully next christmas i will be overseas.

I never do new years resolutions, although this year I decided to. I'm going to focus on good relationships and look after my well being a bit better. in the last 6 months i have discovered some amazing people who i really enjoy spending time with and they bring out the best in me. So i'm looking forward to how that plays itself out in my life this year. BRING ON 2011 and all the growth it will give.

I had my first peats ridge festival. it was so nice to be camping again. and i'm looking forward to more camping in 2011. last year i did a few weekends away, and so i'm sure this year i can get away a bit more.

on friday, i leave for the northern territory. i've got 2 weeks exploring from Uluru north by myself. I'm looking forward to reading and discovering and just being. After that, i have a remote area kids holiday program and 4 days of travelling with a friend. I can't wait.

Right. I downloaded some photos today, so here they are...
=)


most of the group for new years
haha... me and kay at the lights that luke was excited about
west african dance anyone?? it was pretty fun
me and my lovely bro at christmas, don't know where his crown was though... oh well...

HAPPY NEW YEAR,
i'll try and update this thing from the NT.

xx


No comments: