Saturday, January 08, 2011

Let's see if this is possible from my phone...

So... I'm at a big rock... In the middle of Australia. I found accommodation here for a reasonable price. I'm glad the backpackersnhad space. I didn't do my research before I came and didn't know just how close the olgas are and that they look phenomenal... I'm a just going to have to come back here... June methinks... Anyone keen??? :)

Just relaxed yesterday and today, going for breakfast at the rock tomorrow before going on a bus to Alice... Wow. It's so green... Apparently they've had 4 years worth if rain in 1 month or something. Not really the red centre at the Moment.

Went for a nap this arvo because it was so hot... Woke up and it is raining... Good for relaxing and reading a bit. It's good to have some 'me' time. I don't do that enough in sydney... Maybe that's something to focus on this year. Anywyas, I'm going to get back to my book. Just thought I'd see if I can post from my phone (wonders of modern technology!!) if this posts... Then it's worked. Yay.

Enjoy today!
Xx

No comments: